Last week I posted about my Christmas Gift Ideas For Him and this week I share my gift guide for all the lovely ladies in your life. Again, my selection consists of unusual, unique and one of a kind presents, carefully selected. I hope it will be helpful. Enjoy.
Gifts don’t have to be expensive. But they need to be unique, tailored for the person receiving it. I like to collect gifts trough out the year. I just spot something and a little spark instantly strikes: that’s so him/her! And then I just buy it and wait for the next occasion.
Christmas Gift Guide For Her 2016
1. Bonk Ibiza On Etsy lovingly handmade, very creative, colourful contemporary jewellery and accessories from the White Island. Every one of them is a unique piece. Prices from £8.83
2. Vegan Kinsey Dealer Boot from Friendship Shoes. PETA approved vegan shoes, sharp and fresh design from young designers. My favourite is the brown-gold combination from the new autumn collection. £175
3. Dormy House Cotswold Getaway My favourite kind of gift: give an experience. Make memories. Get away. 17th century farmhouse transformed into a chic hotel with spa and restaurant. Perfect for a long weekend. Rates from £255
4. Lewis And Rose Luxury Chocolate I have bought the white chocolate with cream and strawberries bar as a gift for a friend and it was massive hit. They are not only gorgeous to the taste, they also look fabulous. From £2
5. Odylique Natural Skincare Products Actually, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G from Odylique, thanks very much. I tried their Timeless Rose Moisturiser (£23) and I love it. Light and soft, it’s got fantastic rose scent, all natural product.
7. Bread Making Course from the Epsom Bakehouse. What great idea and fun! I’m definitely doing this next year. Focaccias, ciabattas and bread sticks, here I come! From £75
8. Cashmere Scarf With Tassels from Bibico. Inspired by a women’s cooperative in Mumbai, Bibico makes fair trade clothing using natural materials. Lovely, fuss free and well made. £89
9. Winter Candle Collection From M&J London Etchical luxury candles made with soya wax, in recycled glass tumblers, packaged with vegetable-dyed boxes sourced from the UK. I’ve tried their Bavarian Winter with cinnamon, vanilla, cloves and blackcurrant and it’s divine! From £23