This fun little game is the invention of Suburban Mum, my fellow local blogger. It’s a great way to summarise your last month and look back all the exciting things you did, saw or visited. We can even call it monthly memory board.
Here’s our top five for January 2016:
- We found out we’re having a girl! I had my 20. week scan last week and it seems like we’re having a little girl, so Bobcat will be a big brother soon. At least the sonographer was quite sure about it. ?
- We visited my parents in Hungary so Bobcat met with his grandparents. It was very-very-very cold in early January (as it should be) and he had some snow fun too! Not to mention the grandparents. We also sneaked away for a 2 days pampering getaway to a spa hotel. Read my review about the experience here: Bambara Hotel Hungary – The Perfect Family Hotel Thoroughly enjoyed it, totally recommend this place if you visit Hungary. Very family and kids friendly and Bobcat just loved the kiddie pool. Here’s a photo of my wrapped up son enjoying some outdoor time on his swing in -8 degrees.
- Since we enjoyed some not too cold days here in the UK, we went for a day outs the nearby Claremont Gardens and we also visited Bodiam Castle in East Sussex. We really make a use of our yearly membership with National Trust, well worth the money. In spite of the dramatic clouds we really enjoyed the walk around the castle and even popped down to the seaside to charge up on some salty, clean sea air. Both my husband an me need this from time to time, even a half an hour walk on the beach does miracles.
- Daddy and me had a few Bobcat-less hours when we went to see the London Art Fair in Islington. He knows I love modern art so makes sure we go to the most important London art fairs, just to marvel all that beauty. Here’s a photo of one of my favourite piece:
- I was invited to Tiffany Rose’s sample sale in their Chessington workshop. Ah, when you’re pregnant, you have nothing nice to wear and your favourite maternity dress maker invites you for their sample sale! I don’t think I need to add anything ? Read my review about the experience here: Tiffany Rose Review (There’s still a chance to enter and win one of their dresses on my blog!)
Well, that’s my top 5 for January. Don’t forget to read Suburban Mum’s top 5 of the months! Click here: