I joined to this fun monthly round-up with Suburban Mum last month.
A month has passed again (ouch), slowly getting used to writing 2016 instead of 2015, so here’s my best of list for February.
- Learned how to make home-made pizza. Since my little one has entered to that age when basically pizza and pasta is the best food in the whole world, I thought I might have to learn how to make healthy (healthier than frozen supermarket stuff) pizza at home. Result: huge success. It’s easy and quick, plus you can add your favourite toppings. Here’s my recipe: Quick and easy home made pizza base and tomato sauce recipe
- Valentine’s day treat with hubby. We never celebrate Valentine’s day officially, but my husband treated me on Valentine’s weekend to a great day out: first we went to see Monet to Matisse at the RA (good, but more Monet and friends and less Matisse) then had a lunch at 45 Jermyn St. (Yumm) and we watched Ralph Fiennes in the The Master Builder (Great acting of course).
- Grobag asked me to review their Grobags. Easiest thing to do, as I’m a big fan of Grobags as well as the idea of baby and toddler sleeping bags instead of bedding. Read my review here: Grobag Review
- We found a nursery place for Bobcat! My big boy is going to nursery from April, a few hours every day. I believe, it will do good for his social development and improve his communication as he’ll be “forced” to find new ways to communicate (speech, specifically) since I won’t be there to read his thoughts. I’m very optimistic about it, but it will be strange not having him all the time.
- We discovered a fab secret place in the V&A. And I’m going to share the secret with you: it’s a free design workshop for children. Every Sunday from 10:30-17:00 in the Learning Centre. They say it’s suitable from 5 years+, but Bobcat isn’t two yet and we had great fun. They provide the material to work with and there’s a different topic every Sunday (but you can go with your own ideas). Find out more: Drop-in design Sundays Just another reason to love that place!
We’re looking forward to March very much, it will be packed: Bobcat’s birthday, some travel, receiving visitors, Mother’s Day, Easter. Wishing you all a lovely month ahead, and don’t forget to visit Suburban Mum’s blog.