Weekday evenings normally require a dinner which can be prepared quickly. We’re big pasta fans and as a vegetarian, pasta is one of my favourite dishes, there’s so much great variations to cook it with different veggies. One pot pasta saves some time and dishes to wash up.
My favourite thing about this dish is that it’s very flavoursome hence to the generous garlic use, the cream and the herbs. It’s perfect for this time of the year: lovely, hearty, warm – add as much cheese as you like.
Creamy Spinach And Mushroom One Pot Pasta
Rich and creamy, packed with healthy vegetables. Cooks very quickly, so even adding up the chopping time, it's ready in 35 minutes.
I used my big casserole pan for this dish.
1. Heat the olive oil on medium heat and add the onions together with the mushroom.
2. Sauté for 3 minutes until it's fragrant.
3. Add everything else: spinach, tomatoes, vegetable stock, chives, parsley, cream and mix them.
4. Cover it with a lid and on medium heat, bring it to boil.
5. Turn down the heat and cook it for a further 15 minutes or until all the liquids are evaporated.
6. Toast the pine nuts and shave some Parmesan or similar vegetarian hard cheese.