I am honoured to be nominated by Kathy over at Hopes and Dreams and Chocolate for the Liebster Award. I loved reading your holiday and travel articles Kathy, keep posting more about them!
The Liebster Award is given from one blogger to another to find out more about new blogs and the people behind them. And the rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
Show the award on your blog or in your post.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate new bloggers, typically with less than 1000 followers..
Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.
- What is your earliest memory? Me playing in the snow and having a sleigh ride with my mum and dad
- What is your favourite tipple? Good old G&T
- Tea or coffee? Coffeeeeeeeeeeee! Sometimes good quality green tea
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? Writing just for the beauty of it, sharing ideas, getting to know other bloggers
- What do you enjoy the least about blogging? The boring technology bits
- Name three things you hope to have achieved by your retirement?
To be successful in what I do once again, after staying home with the kids for a few years. Moved somewhere near the sea. Paid for my kids education
- What is your proudest moment as a parent so far?
Recently Bobcat understood (me thinks), that I really have a baby in my bump, because he puts random toys on it for the baby to play with. Then he gives me very meaningful looks (he still cannot really talk).
- What can always guarantee to make you laugh? Silly cat videos 🙂
- Do you have a phobia? Yes, but not too bad. The usual fear of height and I’m a nervous flyer too.
- Green rolling hills, or the Coast. Which would you choose and why?
Coast! I don’t know why, that’s a default setting in my mind. Always been like that.
- Which of your blog posts has been your favourite, and why? All my travel related articles. I love to travel, they bring back great memories.
And here’s 11 random facts about me:
- I’m originally from Hungary, but I lived in Spain and Australia too. I never tramadol online no rx felt home sick in my life.
- I lived on Ibiza for a few years but not for the party scene, rather for the still blooming hippy culture.
- I speak 4 languages and raising my children to be bilingual.
- I can’t stand contemporary music. I only listen to 50-70’s music. Sometimes the 80’s. But I can’t name a song from Katie Perry.
- I would love to be a crafty person, as I just like nice, handmade and quirky things. But I’m rubbish at it 🙂 Even so, I keep trying to do a small project every now and then. (Like decorating the Christmas Tree with Lebkuchen last year.)
- I used to work in hotels and I Still love and interested in the hotel’s world. Would love to run one again.
- I hardly go to hairdressers, because I’m obsessed with my hair’s length and won’t let them to cut it. (I also hate the mandatory chit chat and that I never ever happy with the result.)
- My favourite clothing item is a Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here edition Converse. Can’t wear them anymore as I don’t want to ruin them completaly.
- I don’t like sweets. I only like some dark chocolate based small piece of something every now and then.
- I always wish for more time on my hands, I just feel like I can’t do everything I want, I need 30 hour days, 24 hours just not enough for me.
- The last TV series I watched was probably Seinfeld or Friends. I just feel it’s time wasted. I love movies though, and often go to the cinema. But I missed out all the Game of Thrones/Mad Man/Breaking Bad etc. hysteria.
Now it’s my turn, so here are my questions:
- What’s your favourite meat-free meal?
- Social sport (like ball games) or lonely wolf’s sport (like running)?
- What would your ideal holiday look like?
- How many children are you planning to have?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Cake or cheese for dessert?
- Name 3 of your goals for 2016 and if you achieved any yet.
- What famous person would you like to meet and why? (Dead or alive)
- What’s your biggest blogging achievement in your view?
- Have you ever done volunteer or charity work?
- Is there any habit you’d like to get rid off?
I would like to nominate Melanie from https://mommabraga.wordpress.com/ Twitter: @melmbraga