So…. I actually volunteered to be tagged by the lovely Tessa a.k.a Grumpy Mum when she was asking her fellow mummy bloggers if anyone wants to join her and complete this fun little interview. I’m very thankful for the tag, even if at first I thought, oh sssshhuggar… why did I do this to myself. But then, as I came up with the answers, I really started to enjoy it. An interview with me 🙂 Also enjoyed phrasing my own questions, they just popped out of my head as I worked my way through my interview. It was good fun.
So here are my answers:
1. Did you make any new years resolutions and have you stuck to them?
Nope. Never did, never will. I don’t believe in resolutions. If you really want something, just go for it. You don’t need to wait until new years.
2. If you could visit any time period, which would it be?
Not an easy question. Either the roaring 20’s or the hippie 60’s. I find them both equally attractive.
3. You’re stuck on a desert island (think LOST) barring people, what would you miss the most?
Assuming my family is stuck with me, I’d say art and travel.
4. What book do you think everyone should read at some point in their life?
Another hard one, let’s go with the Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy.
5. Which word can you never spell correctly no matter how many times you spell check it?
Indefinitely. I’m not a native English speaker, but the first I should be an E really.
6. Did you love pregnancy or hate it?
Hate it. No sleep, cheapest tramadol online no prescription buy tramadol mexico needed feeling sick, can’t drink coffee. No booze at all. Second time, I even developed gestational diabetes, so I had to inject insulin two times a day. Plus I had to deal with my toddler then, so it was very tiring. But it was so worth it 🙂
7. If you could speak to yourself at the moment you first found out you were pregnant, what advice would you give?
To never forget one thing: you are enough.
8. What do you miss most about your pre-parenthood days?
Travel and obviously sleep. Even a day out with the car got a bit challenging lately, so we only just planned our first holiday flight as a family of four.
9. What makes you cringe so much your eyes water?
Populist politicians, Paolo Coelho, pseudosciences, anti-vaxxers, any religious nonsense, just to mention a few 🙂
10. If you had £1million to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
A house by the sea.
I’d like to invite:
Anna over at Me, Annie Bee
Here are my questions:
1. Are you a type A or type B personality? Did this change when you became a parent?
2. As a child, what was your dream profession?
3. Would you try space travel?
4. Do you support any charity or organisation? If so, what’s your motivation?
5. What’s your first ever memory from your childhood?
6. Chocolate or cheese?
7. What’s your pet hate? Some oddities here, please 🙂
8. Are you an crafty person? Do you have any crafty hobby?
9. What’s the 3 most important thing you put in your suitcase when you travel?
10. Do you have a lazy beauty hack?