This is a collaborative post.
There’s this saying “age is just a number”.
Most of us let our lives be defined by a number.
The mindset is that if you reach a certain age, you should be successful, you should be financially stable and such.
So, we grind, we work ourselves like crazy because of what society is telling us where in fact, we should work at our own pace.
Again, age is just a number.
Some people look 20 years old in their 30s, some people look 30 years old in their 20s.
Some are just blessed with their genes, most of us need to work for it.
There are several factors why you look older than your age like your genes, lifestyle, and overall health.
Koreans are one of the few people who are known for their youthful skin.
If you watch Korean dramas, you know for sure that their actors and actresses look so much younger than their age.
Aside from their lifestyle and genes, one of their secrets is the Korean beauty products that they use.
It is also no secret that K-beauty brands like Missha provides the local and international market with exceptional products for our skincare needs.
They released the Time Revolution Line with the goal to provide their consumers with products that can combat dryness and prevent skin-aging at the same time.
The question is, is it worth buying?
Let’s start with their best-selling The First Treatment Essence Rx.
Essences are one of the products you will often see in a Korean skincare routine as it provides intense hydration to the skin.
Aside from its powerful hydrating properties, it also contains brightening and anti-aging properties. Some of the major ingredients and its benefits are:
- Bifida Ferment Lysate – protects skin from harmful UV rays and improves skin elasticity and barrier.
- Cassia Alata Leaf Extract – contains anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, also provides DNA protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate – moisturizes and soothes skin.
- Niacinamide – more known as Vitamin B3 that has anti-aging, skin-lightening, and helps repair barrier functions.
- Adenosine – contains wound healing properties, increases collagen production, and is an anti-inflammatory also.
This essence also contains 95% cica yeast ferment or more popularly known as Centella Asiatica is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, promotes wound healing, provides deep hydration, and so much more.
It is recommended for dry to normal skin types.
Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule
Ampoules are a highly-concentrated formula with active ingredients that are supposed to be used in a limited time.
Most ampoules are recommended to be used 1-2 times a week, but according to Missha, this ampoule can be used every day regardless of your skin type.
It gives high moisturization and helps with wrinkles, skin texture and skin elasticity.
Its major ingredients are:
- 10 types of probiotics – provides various effects that gives energy to the affected spots in your face for a healthier and livelier skin.
- 5 purple ingredients (purple carrots, blueberry, beet root, eggplant, plum cabbage) – provides soothing properties while making the skin healthier and smoother.
- Collageneer – mixture of sunflower seed oil and white lupin seed that contains powerful benefits such as anti-aging, firming, and antioxidant properties.
This is recommended for all skin types.
Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule Cream
This moisturizing cream is a compressed version of the Night Repair Probio Ampoule into a concentrated cream.
It also contains the major ingredients the ampoule has but even better as it is infused with 10 times upgraded purple ingredients for a better skin elasticity and strength.
It is used at the last step of your skincare routine.
This cream is best for people with signs of skin aging.
These products are also available in sets:
Time Revolution Best Seller Special Set which contains:
- The First Treatment Essence Rx 150ml and 30ml
- Night Repair Probio Ampoule 50ml and 10ml
Time Revolution Night Repair Set which contains:
- Night Repair Probio Ampoule 50ml and 10ml
- Night Repair Probio Ampoule Cream 50ml and 7ml
Knowing the ingredients and the benefits of it is very important before buying anything, especially skincare products.
Now with us knowing what is inside these products, do you think it’s worth trying? The list of ingredients looks promising and it received a lot of positive reviews from the users.
With this information, it is safe to say that it is worth a shot. Missha is a well-known brand and has been tested by many.
Let us know if these products worked for you!