Songmics Ottoman Storage Bench Review And Giveaway
I’ve been looking for a shoe storage piece for my small hall for ages when I came across Songmics products on Amazon. It’s hard to find something which fits and sits well in that small space, holds a few pair of shoes for each family member and looks good. I just hated all the shoes being around and cluttering the hall. Seems like everyone in this house is just too lazy to put them away in the hallway cabinet where they would normally belong to.
Useful and good looking storage space
We already have an ottoman for the children’s toys in the living room but somehow it didn’t occur to me to look for a similar solution for the shoes. I didn’t really thought about it as ottoman are tend to be larger and bulkier items. But I needed something sleek and narrow for the hall. Luckily, I have been sent one by Songmics and my problem is solved! My new SONGMICS 110 cm Ottoman Storage Bench and Footstool with Metal Support Light Grey Linen LSF77G works perfectly in the small space and also looks good.
What I love about it:
- It doubles up as an extra seating, which comes quite handy when we have to put shoes on. Specially for the children, as they need to sit down for putting their shoes on.
- It provides me with quite a bit of a storage space: a whopping 120 litres of it. So I can store not only 2-3 pairs of shoes for every member of the family but all the wellies, the umbrellas and the kids’ sandpit toys.
- It’s sturdy and stable. Thanks to the metal support and the MDF parts it can bear up to 300 kg.
- It’s sleek looking and narrow enough to put it against any wall. I do like the smooth light grey linen cover which goes literally everything, no matter the style of the room.
- Versatile: it can be used as toy or linen storage too, or extra seating for guests.
- Altogether it’s a very good quality item for the money (RRP: £37.99 with free delivery).
One of the my lucky readers can win one of these too!
All you need to do is enter the giveaway below:
Terms and Conditions:
The competition closes at 12:00 AM on Tuesday 10th of April 2018 and the winner will be announced via social media and notified via email.
The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
There is no maximum amount of times an individual can enter, and each entry will be in with a chance of winning.
ONE winner will be picked at random and the prize provider will send the prize directly to the winner as soon as is reasonably possible. (It is the winner’s responsibility to reply with their full name and address in order to receive their prize).
The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email.
No cash alternatives are available.
The winner’s name will be posted onto them Captain Bobcat Blog website.
Entrants must read and accept the above Terms & Conditions to be eligible to enter.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Rafflecopter.
This is a collaborative post.
We have other competitions running, check them out here: Captain Bobcat’s Giveaways