This is a collaborative post.
In their words, Paper Bag Co ‘has created the ultimate ‘Leave No Trace’ Festival Bag to add to our paper bags product range. This bag is for people who love attending festivals, traveling, or camping, but also want to keep their impact on the planet to a minimum’.
There are two different bag and T-shirt designs available – as pictured.
Beyond festivals, the long lifespan thanks to the bag’s sustainable materials mean it could make a great travel bag. This means this bag is a great multi-purpose bag, beyond using it at a festival. I am delighted to be working with Paper Bag Co on this Instagram giveaway, celebrating the return of festivals and the opportunity for you to win one of these bags!
More information about the Festival Bag Giveaway
How do I enter?
To be in with a chance of winning the Festival Bag by Paper Bag Co, you need to simply head over to CapitainBobCat and follow the instructions.
What’s included in the bag?
The festival bag comes with a range of accessories to come in handy whilst at your festival. These can include:
- Printed T-shirt: Stay funky in our 100% GOTS organic cotton t-shirt printed with water based inks. Which is available in both blue and yellow colours.
- Foldable Wheat Cup: Keep hydrated with the portable and biodegradable cup, it is perfect for sipping your favourite tipple. Just rinse and reuse!
- Pocket for Valuables: A reusable bag isn’t complete without a safe place to store your phone and other valuables, for example wallet and phone charger.
- Wash Bag: Filled with everything you could need to keep your hygiene tip top whilst you are away, the leave no trace wash bag contains everything from bamboo face wipes, body wash and beeswax ear plugs, to toothpaste tablets and a bamboo toothbrush.
- Cornstarch Poncho: As you can never guarantee the weather, these compostable ponchos made from cornstarch will keep you dry whilst also preventing the use of plastic alternatives.
- Biodegradable Glitter: Use our glitter made from plants to give your trip that extra sparkle.
- Loo roll: Well because… you can never have too much.
These accessories come inside the ‘Leave no Trace’ bag.
Overall, the Festival Bag by Paper Bag Co is a great bag that adds a unique standpoint to the world of festivals and sustainable bags, celebrating the return of festivals! I would highly recommend you pick one up yourself or enter the Instagram giveaway! Learn more about the bag here.